StepArt Women’s Lazy Mermaid Sweatshirt
Based in Hossegor near the surf capital of Biarritz in France, StepArt brings together artists and graphic designers to create the coolest of tees. Founded by mates Morgan and Quentin, StepArt is based on the idea of dressing people in art using the most worn item in the world - the T-shirt - as a canvas. Each year they commission new collections from rising artists and graphic designers from around the world. This soft, heather grey sweat is designed by Dallas-based Jonathan Schubert and is super-flattering for women, with a wide neck and cuff-free hem. Upbeat and eclectic, StepArt's tops are a constant favourite with Marsha By The Sea customers and appeal to all ages, from seven to 77. Plus, we love their cool cuts and soft fabrics.
- The fit for these sweats is regular so take your normal size.
- Chest/Width armpit-to-armpit: S - 48cm, M - 50cm, L - 52cm.
- All items are 100% made in France and Portugal.
- 100% cotton, Italian fleece 300gr / pre-washed.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Heather grey colour, screen printed design.