StepArt Men’s Louxor Surf Club Sweatshirt
This product is sold out
Based in Hossegor near the surf capital of Biarritz in France, StepArt brings together artists and graphic designers to create the coolest of tees. Founded by mates Morgan and Quentin, StepArt is based on the idea of dressing people in art using the most worn item in the world - the T-shirt - as a canvas. Each year they commission new collections from rising artists and graphic designers from around the world. This soft, wash black sweat is designed by Indonesian artist Anugrah.wy. Upbeat and eclectic, StepArt's tees are a constant favourite with Marsha By The Sea customers and appeal to all ages, from seven to 77. Plus, we love their cool cuts and soft fabrics.
- The fit for these sweats is on the smaller side so take a size up from your usual.
- Chest/Width: XS - 45cm, S -47cm, M - 49cm, L - 52cm, XL - 56cm.
- All items are 100% made in France and Portugal.
- 100% cotton, Italian fleece 300gr / pre-washed.
- Raglan sleeve.
- Washed black, screen printed design.