StepArt Men’s Summer of 72 T-shirt
Based in Hossegor near the surf capital of Biarritz in France, StepArt brings together artists and graphic designers to create the coolest of tees. Founded by mates Morgan and Quentin, StepArt is based on the idea of dressing people in art using the most worn item in the world - the T-shirt - as a canvas. Each year they commission new collections from rising artists and graphic designers from around the world. This soft, chantilly tee is designed by Thavai, a young self-educated artist who developed his style during his travels and meetings. . Upbeat and eclectic, StepArt's tees are a constant favourite with Marsha By The Sea customers and appeal to all ages, from seven to 77. Plus, we love their cool cuts and soft fabrics.
- The fit for these tees is on the smaller side so take a size up from your usual.
- Chest/Width: XS - 45cm, S -47cm, M - 49cm, L - 52cm, XL - 56cm.
- All items are 100% made in France and Portugal.
- 100% cotton jersey 160gr, pre-washed.
- Chantilly colour, screen printed design.