StepArt Men’s Storm Ravaged Not Sunk Motto T-shirt
This tee with the pocket emblem Fluctuat Nec Mergitur means 'tossed by the waves but not sunk' - it's a classic motto. Based in Hossegor near the surf capital of Biarritz in France, StepArt brings together artists and graphic designers to create the coolest of tees. Founded by mates Morgan and Quentin, StepArt is based on the idea of dressing people in art using the most worn item in the world - the T-shirt - as a canvas. Each year they commission new collections from rising artists and graphic designers from around the world. This soft, washed red tee is designed by Adrien Pinzio, a young artist from les Landes in the South West of France. Upbeat and eclectic, StepArt's tees are a constant favourite with Marsha By The Sea customers and appeal to all ages, from seven to 77. Plus, we love their cool cuts and soft fabrics.
- The fit for these tees is on the smaller side so take a size up from your usual.
- Chest/Width: XS - 45cm, S -47cm, M - 49cm, L - 52cm, XL - 56cm.
- All items are 100% made in France and Portugal.
- 100% cotton jersey 160gr, pre-washed.
- Chantilly colour, screen printed design.