Kapka Flashback Footed Enamel Serving Plate
This product is sold out
A fabulously colourful footed cake serving plate from Turkish brand Kapka. Using geometric forms, contrast and strong colors inspired by the Memphis and Disco trends of the 80’s, this “Flashback” collection invites you on a fun journey to the past. As usual, the Kapka designers have remained true to the nostalgic nature of enamelware and used eco-friendly, healthy materials in this design.
Founded by friends Bilge, Sibel and Saime, Kapka is inspired by full dining tables, with friends and family for company. Each and every item is crafted by hand, using traditional methods.
- Can be used outdoors in picnics, on the beach or anywhere you’d like.
- Can take falls and hits.
- The colors and illustrations wont fade – they’ve been heated up to 800 °C.
- Non-toxic paints.
- 100% recyclable.
- Can be washed in dishwasher without harm to color or design.
- Can be put in the freezer or oven up to 250 °C.
- Suitable for induction and normal oven cooking.
- Heats up quickly and keeps warmth.
- Keeps cold drinks and food cold.
Not recommended for microwave.