Colchik Apron Baltic
A quite special apron, with large frontpocket and easy over-the-head elasticated neck strap. Suitable for nearly everything: cooking, painting, gardening, tinkering, woodworking, caring for the rabbits... Originally offering just five unisex styles in four colours, Berlin-based slow- fashion brand Colchik is fast becoming a cult label. It offers a seasonless collection of high quality, timeless clothing inspired by workwear. The Baltic colour of this apron is simply lush and it comes in Colchik’s signature thick yet soft, coloured denim. For every garment made a tree is planted in association with Reforest Action.
- The designs, patterns, embroidery and prototypes are made by hand in their Potsdam workshop
- Made in a family workshop in Poland, not far from Berlin
- Ökotex certified fabrics – clothes don't contain any chemicals or other harmful substances
- The more you wear it, the better it gets!
- Material: 100% cotton denim