Colchik Adult Trouser Rust
Originally offering just five unisex styles in four colours, Berlin-based slow- fashion brand Colchik is fast becoming a cult label. It offers a seasonless collection of high quality, timeless clothing inspired by workwear. The Rust colour is remarkably versatile (and our most popular shade in the trouser style) and they come in Colchik’s signature thick yet soft, coloured denim. They have an adjustable belt at the back meaning they can be worn high on the waist or looser on the hips. This is simple, graceful dressing with strong character. And for every garment made a tree is planted in association with Reforest Action.
- The designs, patterns, embroidery and prototypes are made by hand in their Potsdam workshop
- Made in a family workshop in Poland, not far from Berlin
- Ökotex certified fabrics – clothes don't contain any chemicals or other harmful substances
- The more you wear it, the better it gets!
- For women, size 2 generally corresponds with a UK 8, Size 3 with UK 10-12, Size 4 with UK 12-14, Size 5 with UK 14-16. Just keep in mind the style is adjustable so take a size up for a looser fit. For men, see the Measurements detailed in the photographs.
- Material: 100% cotton denim