StepArt Men’s Storm Ravaged Not Sunk Motto Sweatshirt
This sweatshirt with the small emblem Fluctuat Nec Mergitur means 'tossed by the waves but not sunk' - it's a classic motto. Based in Hossegor near the surf capital of Biarritz in France, StepArt brings together artists and graphic designers to create the coolest of tees. Founded by mates Morgan and Quentin, StepArt is based on the idea of dressing people in art using the most worn item in the world - the T-shirt - as a canvas. Each year they commission new collections from rising artists and graphic designers from around the world. Upbeat and eclectic, their tees are a constant favourite with Marsha By The Sea customers and appeal to all ages, from seven to 77. Plus, we love their cuts and soft fabrics!
If you are inbetween sizes then we recommend you take a size larger than your regular size.
- The fit for these sweats is on the smaller side so take a size up from your usual.
- Chest/Width: XS - 45cm, S -47cm, M - 49cm, L - 52cm, XL - 56cm.
- All items are 100% made in France and Portugal.
- 100% cotton, Italian fleece 300gr / pre-washed.
- Raglan sleeve.
- Ecru, screen printed design.